Thursday 25 November 2010

Background ideas for final peice.

when coming up with ideas for my final peice i wanted my background to be an Environment for my main image. from my previous experiance of drawing buildings i wanted to do the same idea but better my designs, refining my illustrations on illustrator would attract bettter attention.
This was an initial layout of my background.
This was drawn using the pen tool on illustrator, this helps me judge what it would look like with light reflecting off the windows and also help me with the shape of my advert aswell.
This is my wireframe for my Background, now i will add colour and compliment it with the nike movement to mock up how it would look finalised.
This was my first design but it could be made better using a light reflection on the windows to the left to give the feel of light bouncing off the windows, this gives my work a reality instread of all being urban and youthful.
This looks alot better now i have the light reflecting off the windows i am happy with this being my Background.


This is my background with my logo at the bottom to accompany my cityscape.
This is an idea of what my final peice will look like, please offer me feedback i would love to make this advertisement more publicly understood.

2 comments:

  1. As I mentioned at the start of the week Adam, this is developing into a good campaign. The stylised black and white rider/bike images are really stand out, these would be good for a poster campaign, large billboards etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the city skyline stylisations, this is coming together. Do like the beginnings of the typography, try to work a few roughs on positioning of your final type, but the style here is also developing. Don't worry too much about the formats of sizes, standard posters sizes...

    Keep going kiddo it's nearly there!

    ReplyDelete