Friday 19 November 2010

Ideas for final design

For my final peice i want poses of me doing tricks on my bike, i will be using a shutterspeed so i can catch every angle of the trick itself. After i have got my photos i will firstly cut them out on photoshop then try a live trace over them in illustrator which will give it more of a comic style colour.
After this technique i will cut them out again and try n use a threshold over the top to create a shadow so i can have a slide of moving shadows, but this doesnt relate to my graffiti i have been learning so i will use a threshold but concentrate on the creases in the clothes so it gives my advertisment more depth.

Style and Technique
I need to think of a background or some sort of environment for my manipulated photos, maybe a brick wall behind the images or even blur marks would look good coming of me which will represent movement and attract consumer attention. Anyway here are my main ideas for my final peice i will do a few layouts of what i want it to look like and post them on here by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment